Our guides include 11 examples on average when a concept is first introduced. Each example is explained with a step-by-step solution. The examples in each section are presented in order of ascending complexity. Therefore, you can ease your way into each concept and technique as they are presented.
Often, there is not enough class time to cover the variety of examples needed to master new concepts and techniques. Considering how busy you are outside of class with homework and extracurriculars, scheduling time with the teacher, classmates, or a tutor to review material and work through additional examples can be quite difficult.
Professional tutors typically charge $50 per hour or more. Consider that a tutor would spend 7 to 9 hours working through all of the examples in our guides. That is a $350 to $450 value. You can master limits at your own pace and in any location with our guides for $39.95 or less!
- Instant Download! No More Waiting For Days For Your Guide!
- Electronic Format! No Heavy Text-Book To Haul Around!
- Easier To Use. Easier To Understand. Easier To Master Limits!
Our guides cover several AP Calculus Exam topics including:
- Limits of functions (including one-sided limits)
- An intuitive understanding of the limiting process.
- Calculating limits using algebra.
- Estimating limits from tables of data.
- Asymptotic and unbounded behavior
- Describing asymptotic behavior in terms of limits involving infinity (infinite limits).
- Continuity as a property of functions
- An intuitive understanding of continuity. (The function values can be made as close as desired by taking sufficiently close values of the domain.)
- Understanding continuity in terms of limits.
There is no risk whatsoever on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on me.
It’s easy to get started. Just select a Guide below, and an email with a link to download your Guide will be sent to your email address. It’s that simple.
Still Not Convinced? Want to see what it looks like inside? Take a peek below: